All you need to do is:
- Fill in your child’s name, age, gender and address. The address can be made up eg. Miss Daisy Rose, 26 Cherry Tree Lane, Bedroom Number 2 (next to the stairs), Adelaide.
- Santa Claus/The Easter Bunny/Tooth Fairy will type a letter and you’ll receive an email with a digital mock up of your letter to approve.
- Once you are happy your letter will be packed by the Post Elves/Fairies/Easter Bunny.
- The letter will arrive to your postal address packed inside an Australia Post envelope. Your letter addressed to your child will be inside and you can place it somewhere in the magical for them to find.
- Your letter will arrive unsealed so you can read it and if there are any issues get in touch with us be emailing hohoho[at]northpolepost.co
- You can then seal the letter and pop it in a spot for your child to find.
It usually takes about 5 to 7 days (though can quicker if not during Christmastime) to write your letter. Then allow 2 days for printing and packing before it’s in the mail. If you chose to receive a proof this will be emailed to you to approve before being printed.
The letter it will be printed, packaged and posted inside an Australia Post envelope with tracking, or in a box/padded bag if you have purchased other items with your letter.
Visit the Shipping and Delivery page for more informations
Australia Post usually takes 6 to 10 days and you can also upgrade to express post at checkout, which is next day to most capital cities.
International orders Due to COVID-19, Australia Post and local postal services are delayed. International orders are sent tracked Airmail and are currently taking 4 to 8 weeks to arrive depending on your location.
Simply send me an email at hohoho[at]northpolepost.co with your order number or request the updates when a proof is supplied to your email address.
If you purchase more than one letter they will be posted together in the same Australia Post envelope. Each letter will be in its own envelope with the address to that child on the front.
This option is only available on the deluxe letter from Santa. Email through a photo to hohoho[at]northpolepost.co and include your order number.
Alternatively, you can include any questions or requests from your child’s letter in the ‘anything else you would like us to know’ section when ordering a deluxe letter from Santa.
Yes it can! We have a letter from Father Christmas or Papa Noël in the shop. And if you would like the letter from another Christmas figure, just let us know and we can create it for you.
At this stage letters are only available in English. However, we can email an English version of the letter to you and if you would like to translate it yourself into your chosen language. We can then replace the text in your letter with your translated version.
Elves love all sweets and really can’t decide which they like better – candy canes or gingerbread!
Yes! Santa enjoys a nice cup of tea and a plate of biscuits (or cookies) when writing letters.
If you have used a free email account like Hotmail. Live, Yahoo, Gmail etc, check your spam/junk folder. Sometimes our emails like to hide there. Also add North Pole Post to your approved emails and you should receive our emails going forward!
Choosing express postage means your letter will arrive quicker once its posted with Australia Post. It doesn’t mean that your letter will be written quicker or you’ll receive a mock up earlier than the outlined timeframes.
We can swap the typewriter and handwritten font between the letter from Santa and the Christmas morning letter. Include this request in the ‘order notes’ section at checkout.