The Elf Letter
The Elf Letter
* The 2023 Christmas range of Elf letters are sold out and won’t be restocked *
Can you imagine your child receiving a personalised letter from their Elf? That is the magic of North Pole Post! Whether it's the first year your Elf is visiting or you've had an cheeky Elf for years, this letter is perfect to sprinkle magic on December 1st!
In this years Elf Arrival Letter, your Elf introduces themselves and writes about their journey to your home. While in the Elf Returning Letter your Elf describes travelling on The Holly Jolly Express train to your home. The letter can also be from two elves.
Free tracked postage within Australia, though express post is recommended for quicker delivery.
Free shipping within Australia when you spend $135 or more.
Processing time is 5 to 7 business days
Each letter is unique, just like your child. It can take between 5 to 7 business days for us to send digital proof & make your magical letter.
How it works:
- Fill in your child’s name, age, gender and address. The address can be made up and head this way for magical address inspiration.
- The letter will arrive to your postal address packed inside an Australia Post envelope. Your letter addressed to your child will be inside and you can place it somewhere in the house for them to find in a Christmas letterbox or inside their stocking.
- Your letter will arrive unsealed so you can read it and if there are any issues get in touch. You can then seal the letter and place the letter in a spot for your child to find.
- The A5 (148mm × 210mm) letter from an Elf is printed on 200gsm matte paper, with The Elves official letterhead at the top.
-The letter is folded in half and placed in the envelope.The envelope is C6 size (114mm x 162mm) and is 120gsm.
- The envelope includes your child’s name and address (supplied by you) and the official North Pole Post logo and stamps.
- All letters are sent with Australia Post and come with tracking. You can also upgrade to express postage at checkout.
- You’ll receive a proof of your letter before it’s printed, which will be emailed to you to approve before posting.